Off grid solar power systems are also known as standalone Solar Power Systems; these systems are totally independent of any electric utility grid.
Mostly its usage is based on rural areas where grid electricity is not available or other reason would be the high price of electricity. In such areas, it is best to produce your own energy via installing a solar power system.
Off Grid Solar Power Systems are used to collect and store solar energy to be used by household appliances. These systems typically generate from 100 Watts (very small systems) to 5 kilowatts (larger systems, multi-family homes).
Off Grid Solar System
Off Grid Solar Power Systems are composed of solar panels array, controller and battery storage.
Our Off grid solar power system can be used in many application fields.
Off grid solar power systems, or in other words off grid solar kits, are not connected to utility company. They cannot take or feed power back into the grid. They keep the energy produced by the solar system into the battery bank. The system comprises of solar photovoltaic panels which are connected to the inverter. A photovoltaic panel generates energy by its system, which can be used in supply of electrical use to any appliance that are connected to the battery storage.
- Available in different sizes from 500W to 20kW
- Inverter & charge controller all-in-one
- Integrated energy management system & a variety of work mode
- Frequency isolation transformer design, safe, quiet and stable
- 110V/230V optional, 50Hz/60Hz adaptive
- With electricity or Diesel generator by-pass
- VRLA-GEL battery, long deep cycle life
- External batteries, flexible configuration
- Easy installation, convenient operation
- Fast and accurate delivery, do not wait again
- Free pre-sales technical support, including customization
- One-stop after-sales service for the whole solar kit